Shimmer Crush Self Tie Chair Cover Washing Instructions
- Machine wash cool, gentle cycle.
- Use mild detergent. Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry cool.
- Do not iron.
General Washing Guidelines
- Inspect your washer, dryer and iron for areas or objects that may cause damage or snagging.
- Shake out all linens prior to washing. Remove any excess food,
candle wax, skirt clips, etc. Pre-treat any stains with desired stain
remover or de-greaser. Test stain remover before use.
- Wash whites alone and dark colors separately.
- Wash like fabrics together. Do not mix fabrics.
- Do not overload machines.
remove wrinkles from polyester materials - Tumble dry warm. Once the
linens are dry, leave them in the dryer without heat until they are room
temperature. Remove one at a time and fold while the rest are still
- When trying new laundry processes or fabrics, sample
the process on a single cloth (old or damaged if available) first prior
to washing a full load to avoid damage to an entire load.