Want whoesale pricing? Ordering from outside USA? Call us for pricing.
A contemporary geometric print from artist Piet Mondrian
Fabric Width =60"
Colors may vary slightly.
Aisle Runners add the magical final touch to your ceremony.
Aisle Runners are 30" wide.
We sell them in multiples of two and they are available in 25, 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths.
Please contact us for any custom sizes you may need.
Purchase orders usually ship within 24 hours
We're sorry. This item is not currently available for RENT.
•$50.00 minimum. Any order under $50.00 subject to the following fees: Orders under $50.00 = $15.00 processing fee. Fee will be added automatically to cart.
•Rental & Purchase items may not be combined on orders. Any combined order will be cancelled and you will be notified to reorder.
•Billing & Shipping addresses must be in U.S., Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Bahamas, or the U.S. Virgin Islands for online orders.
All other International customers please call us at (626) 239-1812 to place an order or email us by clicking here for more information.
•Not responsible for dye lot variations.
•Due to color differences in computer monitors, we recommend you order free fabric swatches before placing your order
•Items available for worldwide shipping.
•Orders usually ship within 48 hours of being placed. Unless otherwise noted.
•Some items not available for purchase through our online store. If purchase option is not available on item, please contact us.
Toll Free: (855) LINENS1 (inside U.S.A. only)
•For more information please see our Purchase Terms by clicking here
Print - Mondrain Washing Instructions
- Machine wash, warm gently cycle
- Bleach whites only.
- Tumble Dry.
- Cool iron.
General Washing Guidelines
- Inspect your washer, dryer and iron for areas or objects that may cause damage or snagging.
- Shake out all linens prior to washing. Remove any excess food, candle wax, skirt clips, etc. Pre-treat any stains with desired stain remover or de-greaser. Test stain remover before use.
- Wash whites alone and dark colors separately.
- Wash like fabrics together. Do not mix fabrics.
- Do not overload machines.
- To remove wrinkles from polyester materials - Tumble dry warm. Once the linens are dry, leave them in the dryer without heat until they are room temperature. Remove one at a time and fold while the rest are still tumbling.
- When trying new laundry processes or fabrics, sample the process on a single cloth (old or damaged if available) first prior to washing a full load to avoid damage to an entire load.